Thursday, January 25, 2007

2 4 1 cocktails

will be the death of me. Had a great time on the radio show yesterday, and to "kill time" post-radio and pre-theatre dan and i went for a few drinks. he said he can't drink before he goes on stage (currently starring as the Narrator in Rocky Horror Show) but miraculously downed a couple of pimms in a two-for-one cocktail deal. I started with cosmopolitans. then went on to wine. lots of it. with no dinner. he made it on stage with no visible side effects. i on the other hand made an unruly spectacle of myself by rolling up an hour and a half late to meet Gerard my new knitting friend (let's face it- i was in no state to knit), then wobbling off to the theatre. After the show we retired to the pub till kicking out time, then on to some awful club where Baylen lost his phone, i *thought* i lost my phone then found it in my bra, i lost my coatcheck ticket the found THAT in my bra, too. now if i can just find my cleavage.
i feel terrible today. and i have to go now and record some tacky tv show and string a few sentences together. i just want to get back in bed. ouch.......

2 comments:

Gerard said...

dirty stopouts! I heard Baylen rang in sick! great to see you at the knitout. I'm not at the shop on Sat but I'll leave a bag with your name on it.
Gxx

yfgf&angel said...

glad to see you back on your blog. hope the cosmo's aren't winning the game. lol i think u left your clevage with my younger sister since she has wanted one for over 50 years. that's even a better lol. your favorite fan--yfgf