Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Spent all day yesterday filming for London TV, the channel for VisitLondon, aka London Tourist Board. I co-present a programme called Ask Us, where we get imaginary people to call up/email/write in with their burning questions about going out in London. Badminton for beginners in Bermondsey? Toddlers tiddly winks in Tottenham? Weekend watercolour challenge for the workshy in Walthamstow? I know ALL the answers......

Went round to our neighbours' house for dinner last night-after the main course the male half of the couple wandered into the dining room mixing a small bowl of cocoa and 20 mins later re appeared with the largest chocolate soufflé I have ever seen! His wife insists he has a female brain, as proven by a test he took at the Science Museum.

Just got a call from my agent confirming a last minute booking for later today- doing two panel shows from the 1950's that are being revived for TV of today- What's My Line? and The Name's The Same. Fellow panellists are Brian Sewell, Amanda Platell, and Dave Gorman. A bit nervous- called Danny Baker for a pep talk, but he's not in.

1 comment:

Gareth said...

I hope they aren't all imaginary. I caught it when I was back home in Wales, and seeing you on Telly gave me a warm feeling inside.