Monday, July 11, 2005

Did some filming today for "Sitcoms that Changed the World"- an ITV show coming to the small screen soon. Did I Love Lucy change the world? What about Queer as Folk? Roseanne? Ellen? The Good Life? Turn off your television and do something revolutionary instead.
Also did a voiceover today- inflight entertainment for Phillipines Airline. I also do Continental, but only business and first class, cause I have that kinda voice. Spent the rest of the day packing- I am off on a solo retreat to the Pyrenees to write and think and commune with bears and wolves and wild boar. So forgive me if my blog posts are a bit sporadic for the nest few weeks- I don't even have a telephone or TV, let alone t'internet there.
MMMMMmmmmm....made gazpacho for my dinner. Perfect summer food. First time I ever had it- aged 8- I couldn't believe there was such a thing as COLD SOUP. Doesn't make sense when you think about it. COLD. SOUP. (*shrug*)

No comments: